Loaf of bread on sourdough – 1 piece.
Garlic – 5 cloves.
Parsley – 1 bundle.
Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
Butter – 2 tbsp.
Mozzarella – 250 gr.
Salt – to taste.
1. Chop the garlic, parsley and olive oil in a blender.
2. Melt the butter, add the garlic mixture to the butter (don’t fry, just heat together. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
3. Cut the bread diagonally crosswise so that it looks like the photo.
4. Brush the inside of the slits with the garlic and parsley oil, put the mozzarella strips inside and wrap in foil.
5. Pop into a preheated 180 C oven for 10 minutes, remove the foil and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm. Bon appetit!